Tuesday, March 10, 2015

And the beat goes on

Well, we didn't really do much differently this week, we just continued on with our normal day to day activities and I had my birthday but in general it was the same as always. I was sick on my birthday pretty bad and me and Elder Sharp made a Marlenka but I was sick afterwards and got about 2-3 hours of sleep that night, so the next day I felt like I was dying. It's okay now, I don't feel soo sick anymore but the birthday actually turned out really nice. The family that we teach made me a cake for my birthday and it was a really really good carrot cake and then a member gave me a present and made us chili yesterday. It was a good birthday in general.

The rest of this week was pretty normal we taught and we found and all that kind of stuff, nothing really exciting happened. We taught our family and they're doing great, the father had a birthday this past Monday so we wished him a happy birthday and their kids will start having birthdays. We talked to them about charity and about how being around those that have charity can really help bring us up and make us strong as well as help others. It was a good lesson and they really liked it. We also taught a few other people and we had this guy come to church like he usually does.  He's really nice and I like him a lot he just needs to commit to reading and a date and he'll be great. He's a really nice guy, talks a lot, but he is really great and really smart and knows a lot of languages. It really has been a blessing to know all of the people that we're teaching and it has been so great to just see their progress and know them and come to love them and all that. I wish that I could be with them forever and just see their progress and see how they're going forever. Everyone is just the coolest people ever and I wish them all the best of luck and I just hope against hope that they accept the gospel and become even happier as they live the principles of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

This next week will probably be more of the same old same old and we'll probably just work hard like we always do. This last week the youngest Seidl girl had a birthday and their family is starting to have birthdays this month. Yesterday was the national womens day in Europe so we bought all of them women in the branch flowers and they liked them.   I also made cookies and they liked that too. We found out that this month at the end of the month we will all be going to Bratislava for a special district conference just for Slovakia and President said something big is going to happen and it will be a historic day for Slovakia and that he was very very excited. He said there is so much going on behind the scenes right now that missionaries don't know so I'm excited for this it sounds promising. Anyways that's really all I have thanks for the support and all of the love and I love you all and have a great week!\

Elder Ferrell

No comments:

Post a Comment